Thursday, October 23, 2008

Signs of the Times.

Southeast DC has a strong Democratic Party presence, so you have to be a bit weird to fill you yard with McCain/Palin signs to begin with. But can someone please explain what the fuck is going on with some of these things?

It took me a while but I finally realized that this is some sort of reference to Joe the Plumber. But what are you trying to say about him? You think he's good? You want to hang him from a tree? You hate plungers and they should be lynched? If you're trying to make a comment about a candidate's tax policy, you might want to consider something slightly more coherent.

And what the hell is going on here? Why are Obama and Hillary in A Chorus Line? Did Obama kick Hillary off a stool at some point, because I missed that debate. Would a grown up woman not have allowed Obama to join The Rockettes with Hillary while she had jelly legs? Because if that's the point you're trying to make I can't really argue with that.

2 comments:

Mike said...

oh damn, you totally showed up the post on my blog... this guy is getting way too much free advertising from us.

Adam said...

Yeah, but I have a special place in my hear for crazy people. And don't get me started on crazy people with signs.