Sunday, January 18, 2009

Landed.

I’ve been awake for about two days straight at this point. The McRoyale combo meal that I ate from a McDonalds in the middle of the desert at 2am was surprisingly good. I think the Fanta that came with it really helped.

Much to my surprise the McRoyale even stayed down while we made our ‘combat dive’ into the airport. I’m not sure if I’m getting used to all of this craziness or if we just had a smoother ride this time.

Mr. Magoo had trouble climbing up the loading ramp of the cargo plane and then promptly fell asleep on my shoulder after squeezing onto the bench next to me. I thought by now he would have grown on me a bit, but I’ll be more than happy to deliver him to his site later this afternoon. I no longer wish to be responsible for a man who almost walked into the spinning rotors of a plane.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think Magoo sounds hilarious. When you two get back to DC, he should come out with us!!