Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some things can't be explained.

I like to run over by the Capital. It's a nice place to be on the weekends and after work, and for this reason there are always lots of other people out running and walking around.
Today, as I was making my way back up Capital Hill after having finished a loop down on the Mall, I passed a woman jogging while pushing one of those fancy jogging strollers. You know, the three wheeled things that are aerodynamically designed and have special neon colored materials on the sides. She was focused straight ahead, pushing her stroller. Her hair in a pony tail bouncing with each stride. Seated in the stroller, his head peaking out over the front was a large, slobbering bulldog.
I have no explanation for this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one brought tears to my eyes

Geoff S. said...

It's capitol with an 'O'. Cities are with an 'A', the building and it's related landmarks are spelled with an 'O'. Yes this is something only and asshole would point out. Also, I'm catching up on reading your blog.