Saturday, June 7, 2008

Intolerant.

I've been back living in the states for about 7 months now, but every now and then the grocery store still completely confounds me. Today I was thrown off by the insane selection in the yogurt aisle.

Stoneyfield Farm Organic Yo Baby Yogurt - Yogurt specially designed for babies. What makes it special for babies? I'm not kidding, the side of the container says that it is made "with real milk which helps babies to develop." Is there some sort of milk-free yogurt that I'm not familiar with? Is this really what it takes to sell yogurt these days?

Yoplait Gogurt Fizzix, Fizzy Lowfat Yogurt Snack - It's yogurt that fizzes? Is that like putting pop-rocks in your yogurt? Oh wait, I get it. It's like Physics but spelled by morons. Why is that supposed to make me want to eat yogurt?

Dannon Animals Smoothie Hannah Montana Rock Out with Miley! - So much about that sentence confuses me. Is this what it feels like to be old?

Cartoon Network Special Edition Scooby Doo Rogurt - I'm not really even sure how to wrap my mind around why anyone would want to eat a lactose based food associated with a cartoon dog from the seventies.

3 comments:

tarra said...

oh adam, you really are great.

mmb said...

milk free yogurt=soy yogurt.

it's quite tasty.

Anonymous said...

what I was looking for, thanks