Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Local History.

My landlord had a barbecue last night in her front yard. At one point in the evening she started reminiscing about how the neighborhood has changed over the years.

“Well, there was that man that lived in the house right behind ours here. He killed his mother. Yeah, he lost his legs in the Korean War and he lived at home with his mom. She kept him locked down in the basement. I guess he got out one day because the police found her splattered all over the walls. Anyway, who wants more hamburgers?”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My landlord and your landlord should hang out.

Thanks for the info. about the jelly fish by the way. :)

Adam said...

She's pretty crazy, but also the nicest landlord I've ever had. She never hassles me about rent.

tarra said...

i love both tamara and adam. you don't have to keep this comment on here. i just wanted to say that.

Adam said...

But I like this comment.